At Financial Benefit Services (FBS) the Marketing Coordinator role is more than just a paycheck.
Financial Benefit Services is a company founded on the principles of integrity, respect, trust and unmatched customer service. For over 25 years our firm has helped navigate our clients through the challenges of employee benefits by implementing innovative solutions.
A glimpse at the life of a Marketing Coordinator:
- Assist the Marketing Department in establishing and maintaining company-wide writing standards.
- Generate innovative ideas to assist in the development and refinement of the company brand.
- Create digital and print content for all internal and external Marketing projects.
- Drive innovative content creation for all email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and update web content so the message clearly represents the company brand and drives conversion results.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to create engaging and interactive content to share across all social media programs.
- Actively monitor, update and maintain the company’s official social platforms.
- Assist with the creation of blog content and external print and digital advertising content to increase company awareness and exposure.
- Maintain and update the company’s corporate content library.
- Develop engaging video content to be used across digital and social platforms.
- Assist with the creation and publication of internal and external communications.
- Assist with Request for Proposal (RFP) Response data input and submission.
- Assist with trade show coordination.
Got skills? A Marketing Coordinator needs these:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in building brand recognition with engaging content creation.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite is a must (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
- Experience in social media marketing and management a plus.
- Experience in copywriting a plus.
Want perks? We got your perks right here:
- The challenge of meaningful work and genuinely caring for our customers and their families.
- A spirit of collaboration; you thrive when working with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities, while using modern technology to do so.
- A unique culture where employees feel like family and value the opportunity to work hard and have fun together on the job.
- A competitive benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, life insurance and 401(k) matching plan and more!
A little more info about FBS
FBS provides benefit consulting, online enrollment, and integrated billing services. For over 25 years our firm has advised clients in every aspect of employee benefits, supplying solutions that attract and retain a valued workforce.